This product is currently sold out.
Turn tough-titty days upside down with this oh so juicy and silky nipple cream.
Safe for babe - of course - so no need to wipe off before feeds
Gently dab onto dry nipples and allow to absorb. For extra soothy goodness, keep in the fridge and feel the chilled silky cream glide effortlessly over raw and tender nipples
Surrounding yourself with love and support is key to reaching your breastfeeding goals, always connect with a trusted Lactation Consultant if nipple pain is persistent or severe. You're not alone Mama x
- Coconut Oil: trending as an antibacterial warrior
- Apricot Kernel Oil: absorbed with ease into the skin thirsty for omega 6 fatty acids, Vitamin E and A
- Wheatgerm Oil: rich in vitamin A, D, B and antioxidants known to moisturize and repair dry or cracked skin
- Cocoa Butter: loved by thirsty skin
- Shea Butter: rich in antioxidants, vitamin E and fatty acids like omega-3s and omega-6s.
- Vitamin E: championed as a powerful antioxidant that may help nourish and protect your skin
Fancy Proper Names: Purified water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerine, Coconut Triglycerides, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Stearyl, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamin E, Glycine Soja Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.
Bouncing Back From Birth provides Standard and Express shipping via Australia Post.
We are proud to offer competitive low flat rates for Australia Post Standard Post and Express Post shipping at $10.00 and $15.00 respectively for all orders under $100.
We offer FREE Standard Australia Post shipping for all orders over $100.00 and a low $10.00 Express Post fee for orders above $100.00
Click here to view the Australia Post Standard Delivery Timetable
Next business day delivery only is available within the guaranteed Express Post network. For more information visit Express Post parcels. The national next business day delivery network covers approximately 80% of Australia addresses and operates between all capital cities (except Darwin and in Perth CBD only) and some major centres.