Spritz My Vajitz
This product is currently sold out.
When your tender vulva deserves some extra love and care after birth, reach for this super soothing spritz. A cooling blend of aloe vera and cucumber juices mingled with native Australian nerolina, rosalina and patchouli essential oils calms soreness and discomfort from perineum stitches & swelling.
No bath, no worries! Gently mist, holding roughly 20cm away, on the perineum after a shower or cleansing with your Perineal Irrigation Bottle. Keep refrigerated for extra soothy goodness.
50ml in a recyclable plastic bottle with mist nozzle. That equals 350 sprays per bottle, yup we counted!
- Aloe Vera Leaf: full of vitamin C and loved by skin for it's hydrating and cooling properties
- Cucumber liquid extract: known for it's soothing and cleansing capabilities, rich in Vitamin B5 to promote healthy skin.
- Australian Rosalina essential oil: first used and loved by Indigenous Australians for it's calming and relaxing properties
- Organic Patchouli essential oil: known as the other 'Liquid Gold', said to fight bacteria, infection and inflammation, while promoting calm and relaxation.
- Australian Nerolina essential oil: celebrated for its powerful ability to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation
- Australian Rose essential oil: famous for it's romantically sweet & grounding perfume
Bouncing Back From Birth provides Standard and Express shipping via Australia Post.
We are proud to offer competitive low flat rates for Australia Post Standard Post and Express Post shipping at $10.00 and $15.00 respectively for all orders under $100.
We offer FREE Standard Australia Post shipping for all orders over $100.00 and a low $10.00 Express Post fee for orders above $100.00
Click here to view the Australia Post Standard Delivery Timetable
Next business day delivery only is available within the guaranteed Express Post network. For more information visit Express Post parcels. The national next business day delivery network covers approximately 80% of Australia addresses and operates between all capital cities (except Darwin and in Perth CBD only) and some major centres.