Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
This variant is currently sold out
Introducing the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump! Available in 2 sizes (100ml/150ml)
Featuring a suction base so you'll never be crying over spilt milk. The Haakaa is an ingenious way to express breastmilk silently and hands free - suction to your breast and let the pump do the hard yakka as it draws your milk using suction.
Perfect for those early weeks of breastfeeding when a gentle express is needed to relieve discomfort from engorgement. Catch liquid gold while feeding your babe, from the other breast which would otherwise be lost in a breast pad.
100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for travelling.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wide neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- You might like to get our BodyICE Gel Breast Pads involved for some warm compress to assist milk flow and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into your preferred storage bottle/bag and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Available in 100ml or 150ml capacity. Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.